Phew! It's been a tough & tiring day. To start off, there has been this project that I'm working on, courtesy Crompton Greaves. Have been working on it right since 7 in the morning. Then in the evening, I suddenly got this urge of zap up my desktop a li'l bit. The hordes of icons on my desktop had been upsetting my moods for quite some time, now. And since I'd re0installed my Windows XP just about a week ago, I was getting bored by the unexciting default blue theme. So, spent the whole evening sprucing things up. And well...here comes the finished product for you to check out. What do you say? Like it? Chenged the icons et al as well, but didn't get any of those screenshots.

Related Posts by Glossary



4 Thoughts:

Sakshi

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:25:00 PM

Your desktop looks right out of warc

Shayon

Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:57:00 PM

well...just for the record...nuthin on the desktop hs nethin to do with WarC!! ;-)

Karma

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:41:00 AM

looks supercool...and i think shakshi is haunted by the spectre of Warc..it reminds me of UT.

Shayon

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:48:00 AM

hehe...u bet she is!!