Shayon™


Christened Name: Sayantan Pal

Date of Birth: July 07, 1985

Sun Sign: Cancer

Nationality: Indian

Current Academic Status: Pursuing Electrical Engineering (B.Tech. Hons.) at National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.

CONTACT DETAILS
Words From The Horse's Mouth -
It's been over 2 years now, since I last took up blogging. I've come a long way since then. At first, I used to get plagued by the shortage of topics to write on my blog posts. This discomfort forced me to write loosely about my life, my philosophies and my views towards life, in general. Even this blog, Shayon's Labyrinth, started much the same way. However, I've always been improvising the look and feel of its pages, working hard to make the contents as interesting as possible, for the potential readers. It's just about a month ago that I suddenly discovered my love. Well, I've always been a tech freak. But suddenly I realized, I love writing about technology too, I love ranting and raving about latest gadgets, softwares and even sites. It is then I realized that the time has come for me to steer the theme of this blog to the way where I can romanticize the internet.

I try my best to keep this page as interesting and useful as possible. It's too taxing on me to maintain a blog regularly, using public computers, braving incessant power cuts and even bunking lectures, once in a while :-P. Yet, I know there are heaps of scope for improvement here. So, do keep me informed of all my mistakes and also let your suggestions keep coming in. I always have an open ear.

Thank You.

Related Posts by Glossary



0 Thoughts: