Sakshi


Christened Name: Sakshi Chopra

Date of Birth: September 05,1986

Sun Sign: Virgo

Nationality: Indian

Current Academic Status: Pursuing law (3rd year) from Mewar Law Institute, Ghaziabad.

CONTACT DETAILS -
  • EMail: choprasakshi(at)gmail(dot)com
From The Horses' Mouth:
I have been blogging for over a year. I joined Shayon's Labyrinth as a co contributor and now I have my own blog. Its my constant endeavour that I am able to contribute to both the pages where I spill out my thoughts, be it personal or about something that I feel strongly about. Blogging is fun in its own way...and I really enjoy being a part of such a huge community. I am still very new and equally naive. I have been reading a lot about Robert Frost's poem titled " Stopping by the woods on a snowy evening". So, just wanna say-

That there are miles to go before I sleep...!!!

Thanks...!!!

Related Posts by Glossary



0 Thoughts: