How do your moods measure up? (Updated)

Shayon™, Your mood tends to swing between Enthusistic & Calm!


Most of the time you feel enthusiastic as evident by your positive outlook on life and your high levels of energy. When you feel calm, your positive outlook onwe life is paired with a fairly low energy level. Although you might not realize it, your lower energy level is a positive attribute, allowing you to fully experience and appreciate your feelings of optimism.

When you experience the ups and downs of mood swings, the most important thing to remember is that you're not alone. Everyone—even the calmest individual—is liable to fly off the handle now and again.

Ever shouted at a loved one for no apparent reason? Had a bad day at work, just because? Or found yourself ricocheting between happiness and sadness? Getting your mood swings under control is no easy feat, but once you know what to look for, they can be surprisingly predictable and manageable.



Well...had taken this test on Tickle from this page. Actually, used to be pretty regular in that site. Had taken loads of tests in the past 4 years or so that I've been using it. Was feeling a bit bored, so thought why not take a test out there. Had gone to the "Mind & Body" section whre I discovered this test. After the results were out, thought why not share it with you guys as well? Even this's a way to get to know me better, just in case any one of you out there is interested :-p.

Hmm...I do tend to agree with it. Actually, it's really pretty much correct about myself. I do tend to get switched off & on pretty suddenly. There are'nt really many occasions when I'm in a bad bad mood...when I'm in one of those fu**ed up days, things can really get pretty ugly for those who are close to me. Just in case you have been one of them who had to face my wrath for no apparent reason...I'd like to apologise and say a huge sorry, mate! It just lasts for a few mintes, or even seconds...I'm just hope there haven't been many such occasions for you to face!

Related Posts by Glossary



2 Thoughts:

Anonymous

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:21:00 PM

Absolutely the truth...!!!

Shayon

Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:01:00 PM

HeHe...reminds me of the 6th of October night :-p. That was some night!!