Tik Tik...the Time goes on....

I am feeling really sad. Ok this might sound so crazy but then that is the stuff that I am made out of. Two years and a few months back when I got into this LDR, I thought that life is just gonna revolve around him n me....(That is the notion most of the time). But in the last two years I think that I have come to know innumerable people, who as chance would have it are my Shayon's Friends. I haven't really met anyone of them. I have seen their pics... and known them through their posts and profiles here on blogger and orkut. They on the other hand have known me as Shayon's girl... someone who calls them up if she needs to track him down.

These invisible friends have given me a taste of life that I know that in the coming years I would never have. These are the people who have patiently taken my calls on the phone and comments on the posts without treating me so much so as an outsider. In a few days time the Class of 2007 of NIT Jamshedpur would step out in the new world carrying with themselves the memories of night outs, freshers...and what not parties and pangas that they have done over the four years as students. They would learn how to sms from boring meetings and decide how much to save and how much to spend..... from one life to another they are gonna go..stepping into a world that holds promises of a wonderful life and dreams yet to unfold. Years from today when they would have rack their brain and relocate these golden days it would a smile on their faces. And memories carved of beautiful times would just reflect as the bright light in the eyes.

You guys have been wonderful.... and are amzing people. This was the only way- I could think of to tell you that someday I am sure that I'll bump into you.... and that keep dreaming and achieving those dreams.... All the best guys.

Related Posts by Glossary



5 Thoughts:

Jobove - Reus

Friday, April 20, 2007 11:16:00 PM

We have visited his blog-web and find it interesting, congratulations

There visits ours, the irreverent and iconoclast of the world,
is in Catalunya - Spain

Http: // telamamaria.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for the visit

Maria

Unknown

Monday, April 23, 2007 7:50:00 PM

now this posts makes me even more emotional abt leavin diz place.truly its been amazing 4 years o my life,got the full freedom 2 do anything i liked.after 10 may freedom wil be thr but thr will b the responsibility of a MAN.

it was nice being a far-off frnd o urs,thanx 2 shayon for introducing me to the world of blogging.

thanks for the post..

Sakshi

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 1:32:00 PM

My pleasure- temme where ur gonna work... Ill drop in, and whenever ur in delhi....do lemme knw.

Shayon

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:23:00 PM

Wow! this was some senti post. Seriously, I doubt if i myself cud've written a "farewell post" so good. kudos to u, gurl!

@ Rathz...
U knw y i declined filling up ur diary? 'coz i knw it's gonna b too tuff for me to controlmyself wen i actually start poring my emotions out. I'd rather feels afe if i kept them all locked inside my heart. hope u dint mind, dude...just wanted to let u knw tht i luv u...loads!!

Unknown

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:26:00 PM

ya,thts good.havnt been 2 north india.m thinkin of goin thr sm time soon.wil b nice 2 hav someone familiar wid d place.

our training 0 45 days wil b most probably in trivandrm,so whrevr i move frm thr, u r alwayz welcome..