Where Am I?

Just added a nifty tool to my sidebar, titled "Right Now I Am...", that'll allow me to publish my whereabouts for all my blog trotters. What's more intriguing is the fact that I can even update the status while I'm on the go, via my mobile. It just so happens that it's churning out wrong timings. I mean, even if I post something right now, it says "12 hours ago". So, unless I confirm that I've sorted out the bug, whatever timing you see, shown out there, kindly subtract 12 hours to know when that certain status was originally posted. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Update (Aug 20, 2007): I've removed this certain feature 'coz it was getting too irregular from my side to update it. And if I don't update the status frequently enough, it made no sense.

Related Posts by Glossary



0 Thoughts: