Naughty or Nice???


Oh! You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:
Santa Claus is coming to town!
He's making a list, He's checking it twice,
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Santa Claus is coming to town!
He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake.
He knows when you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake!
So...You better watch out, You better not cry
You better not pout, I'm telling you why.
Santa Claus is coming to town.


Since the day I was enrolled in KG class, this was one of the Christmas Carol that was taught to us...!!! And this was and still is one of my favorites...!!! Well.... it talks about Santa... and who doesn't love Santa? It's always gifts time and the lists that are made and put in the stockings for Santa to find.

Every year, till we stopped insisting that Santa gifts us, it was a time for reckoning, because whenever we didn't get what was in the list, it was because,we were naughty in the year and Santa was not happy with us.

So now that Christmas eve is round the corner and time for the stockings to go up on the hearth has come... do you think that Santa is gonna give you what's on ur wishlist...?? I know, that the wishlist is on the virtual world, and Santa too checks his email for special requests....

So have you been naughty or nice this year?

I have been... extremely naughty... So am not expecting Santa to come and visit me, though I would be pleasantly surprised if he does...!!

So here is wishing you all A Merry Christmas.....!!! And do temme what did Santa give you as a present....!!!

Related Posts by Glossary



1 Thoughts:

Shayon

Sunday, December 23, 2007 12:38:00 AM

Well, as I already said, I've been nice enuff for Mr Claus to gift me a least a vid game, eh?

As for you, ma'am, woncha agree if I said that Santa had been a li'l early for you, this Christmas? ;-)