EntreCards - Latest Wave On Blogosphere

It's been 3 days now that I've gotten myself registered on EntreCard (to know more about EntreCard, you can refer to this interview with Graham Langdon by Darren Rowse of the Problogger fame). I absolutely loved the service. What intrigued me the most is the idea of a "visiting card" for your blog. While I was browsing through the endless list of blogs listed out there, I was kind of impressed with the beautiful 125x125 cards that people had designed for themselves. In contrast, i had the one above which hardly looks snazzy. Yet, Transparent Hypnotist, another member, messaged me pointing out that there is a certain romance in my card too. It is the very simplicity of the same that pulls viewers' attention towards it. However, I still decided to go on with a revamped design that I could use as a logo too, for Labyrinth. This is where EntreCard helped me a lot. It is via Entrecard that I got connected to Chemist2dio who is a graphic designer and has promised me to design me a lovely card. I just had the privilege to check out the initial design and i must say, I am impressed! I'll unveil the logo as soon as it gets built up, which shouldn't be more than 4-5 days, I assume.

Oh, by the way, I have currently been vacationing for the past 2 days and it is because of this that I haven't been able to post as frequently as I'd have liked. I promise to get more regular the day I reach back home. After that, i do plan to write a few pretty little pieces on EntreCard, my experiences as a member and my analysis of the usefulness of the system.

If you are new around here and would not wish to miss those posts, you can subscribe to my RSS feed and keep reading!

Related Posts by Glossary



3 Thoughts:

Unknown

Sunday, January 20, 2008 9:59:00 PM

Yes EntreCard can be a lot of fun and brings some decent traffic along with it.
I should really look at hiring someone to do a better card for me.

Shayon

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:17:00 AM

Yep, it does bring traffic, but you also got to have a site that's capable of converting those chain droppers into subscribers. there is another thing that's been worrying me, regarding entrecard. Planning to write a full-fledged post about it, soon. By the way, wot's your blog's URL? Was planning to visit it.

Unknown

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:58:00 AM

My blogs url is http://www.tenaciuscreations.com .

I don't worry too much about the chain droppers anymore. I am getting a lot of RSS subscribers and better yet a lot of comments.
I was a bit worried as the price to advertise on my blog kept going up that less people would want to advertise. But I am happy to say that as of yet it has not been a problem.