Diary of the Chennai traveller- Day 5

After a very active weekend... I had a very slow start to my week... I got up late and literally had nothing much to do...

Though... I must add that down here in south it is very difficult to find good punjabi food... and the choices limit themselves when it comes to ordering vegetarian food... coz here its just the dosas and idli. A restaurant that defies this all is - Creamy Center. This place is bustling with crowd even on a Monday afternoon... and the food is amazing... the Menu is completely vegetarian and its not south indian. I must add that they have amazing chole bhature... and you must try their special biryani.
The evening was spent in some working out... and yeah... the pics so far are great... I'll post em as soon as am back... 
So now I am gonna snuggle and watch a movie with family... wow what a Day...!!! cheers...

Related Posts by Glossary



0 Thoughts: