An Interim Post

Yes, it's been a long vacation. Loads of things have been happening in my life. First, a really good news. I finally bought a laptop for myself. Now I hope I shall be able to contribute regularly to the blogosphere. The one I got is a Acer Aspire 5920, for 37 grands.

 

Also, got myself associated with the prestigious WATBlog. Just wrote my very first post on India's WiMAX scene, yesterday. It is great to know Rajiv Dingra and even better to get a chance to write for him. If nothing else, at least the experience shall help me acquire a huge amount of exposure in the blogging scene.

 

Currently, I'm in Mumbai, at my home, down with chicken pox. Yes, that's one of the reasons why I'm able to post on the Labyrinth, after so long. I hope I shall be able to start writing again. Till then, thanks a lot for your appreciation and support.

Adios.

Related Posts by Glossary



0 Thoughts: