We are still there...

Recession has surely stuck really hard...!!!

This blogpage is back to being a blogspot from a .com page.
But, I am going to try and make sure that recession the form posts doesn't hit the page.

I know that it has been a long time since a post has been put up on this page. But, I am going to try really hard to make sure that posts are put up on Shayon's Labyrinth, more often.

Dear Reader,
You have been the constant support to the page... please remain so.

And We are going to give you some great reads. For sure. Atleast try... to do just that.

Thanks, and keep coming back.

Related Posts by Glossary



1 Thoughts:

Anonymous

Monday, January 18, 2010 3:58:00 PM

Generally I do not post on sites, but I would like to say that this article really forced me to do so! Thanks, really nice article.

SEO India