Check the waters before you dive in...

Ohkay, this's really hilarious and very very emabarassing. I don't know if such a thing has ever happened to you, but if it has, I'd surely love to know that I've company.

Well, as stated in my earlier post, had a class test today, and was in absolutely in no mood to go to the class without taking my bath. (Now c'mon, don't tell me you guys who stay in hostels take your bath everyday!) So, I just collected my towel, soap, shampoo & oil...and off I went to clean myself. It was good for some time...had a nice shower, lathered myself up with the soap and had even shampooed my hair. Was washing them them off when suddenly....Boom!....the water just refused to fall off the shower. Boy, wasn't I frightened? I tried the tap...no use. Hastily wrapped the towel around my vital parts, emerged out of the bathroom and tried the basins frantically, but still no luck. Asked around people if they'd saved up some water in their buckets. Damn them...not a single one could help me out, or maybe didn't want to 'coz they liked my condition, who knows? Guess what I had to do then, in that condition! I finally lumbered up my own bucket and collected water from the toilet! Thank the Devil that at least there was water there! Then had to use that water to finally rinse myself off. Needless to say, I again had a nice good bath after returning from college, in the afternoon !!

Related Posts by Glossary



4 Thoughts:

Nikhil

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:26:00 PM

you sure do have company...

Shayon

Saturday, September 10, 2005 9:09:00 AM

HeHe...I did anticipate so, anyway. Hey Nikhil, good to see you back, man!

Dreamer

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:35:00 PM

Hi Shayon.. first of all thanks for all those compliments about my blog. sure makes me feel encouraged. But i have to admit I just write what I really feel about and I write for perhaps sorting out my thoughts a bit more clearly.......keep visiting ...abd hey .. all the best for your "web solutions company" ....

Dreamer

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:02:00 PM

Shayon... I agree with what you have written completely... I agree indiscretion happens from both the ends and I do think that it is not the right thing to do by either sides... I also agree than there are those men who accept a person unconditionally but u have to agree they are rare indeed in numbers.
As for me concentrating on pointing out about guys...well i have to say .. being a gal myself .. i kinda see tend to see things from a woman's prespective :)..... so I am guilty as charged!!