Finally a Reason to Celebrate...

...and finally a day without smoke. Yeah, finally spent a day without lighting up a single cigarette. Ohkay, agreed that 3 n half hours are still remaining for the day to get over & that I've spent almost 12 hours of the day just sleeping, but still, doncha think it's great enough when I'd come back to smoking around 4 sticks a day, from nil a couple of months ago? Hope I can maintain a lot more of such days in future! I think I'll have to think up some ways of awarding yself when I don't smoke a single cig in a day. Whadda think, isn't the idea novel?

Related Posts by Glossary



4 Thoughts:

Anonymous

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 7:47:00 PM

Congrats... finally no cigs

Shayon

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 8:54:00 PM

yeah agreed....no cigs...but the prob is, it was just for that day itself. Now again, especially as the days are nearing for the tests, the frequency's going up! F**k...suddenly I'm all so concerned about having so many cigs a day...!!

Anonymous

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:10:00 PM

oh really ur worried abt havin cigs... more cigs... now that is an understatment.. wen did u start worrying over the cigs???

Shayon

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:14:00 PM

If I say since the day I realised I love you and that you hate me fagging...will you believe me?