I'm Scared...No, I'm Not...Am I?

Well...haven't been keeping well for the past few days. Don't feel like doing a thing! Dunno what's happened to myself!! All I do these days is visit the college's computer center, attend some of my classes & sleep big time in my room, that is it! Got a class test coming up this Friday. For the first time in my life, I'm a li'l tensed. And what pisses me off more is that it's 'coz of just a chhota-sa class test. Damn it, had even appeared for my boards and entrance exams without flinching for once & now just this one class test is taking all the juice outta me. What the hell's happening?

Related Posts by Glossary



6 Thoughts:

Anonymous

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 7:50:00 PM

Bola tha na... go attend more classes and study.. kabhi toh meri baat sun liya karo

Shayon

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 8:57:00 PM

I've tried a lot, sweetie...had even gone to class, attended a lecture or two...and then again back to the room. Just can't concentrate!!

Anonymous

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:08:00 PM

Why cant u concentrate.. wt is wrong with you...???im getting scared for you.

Shayon

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:12:00 PM

Mmm...I know I myself had asked you to comment in my pages...but I think now you're getting really personal here. I think it's better we shift the personal household talks to our emails & phone calls & smses. Am sorry if I demeaned you by any way...you know I never meant so...!! Love you!

Anonymous

Friday, September 09, 2005 6:31:00 PM

i am really sorry.. forgot that this is a public place... so nybody who read all this... i am sorry... no offence.

Nikhil

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:24:00 PM

nah..that's ok..you ppl go on!