Back to the grind!!

Oh boy...it's certainly been ages since I last logged into Blogger. To be very frank, loads of things had been happening in my life since the last time I posted...loads of issues and incidents to keep me typing for the next 24 hours at least, and continuously, mind u! I can't believe it...I'm just back from Kolkata and directly to a cyber from the station! Ohkay, I did have my lunch as well on the way! Actually, my Yahoo inbox was filled with more than 100 emails and trust me...hardly 10 of them were spam. So, had to check then out all. But alas, didn't get the time to reply to even one of them! I was just planning to sign off when I realised I got some 10 more minutes for the proposed 1 hour quota to get over...so thought why not scribble a post, announcing that I'm back again into the blogging scene! Look out for this page, guys...loads of stuffs are due to be written! Bon Jour..!!

Related Posts by Glossary



7 Thoughts:

Rita

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 5:14:00 PM

Looking forward to your posts :D. Waiting...

Kanishk | कनिष्क

Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:37:00 AM

I saw that u r liking to me. Thanks for that. Welcome back to blogging....will see ur posts ..!!

Anonymous

Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:46:00 AM

Hey sayantan,
saw your posts and thought I'd say Hi.Hope everything is goin good in jamshedpur.
Shiva Dudani

|| sbk ||

Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:03:00 AM

Welcome Back! How was Kokata?

Shayon

Friday, November 11, 2005 9:09:00 AM

Hey Kanishk...it's good to see you stopping by!

||sbk||:
Well, I must admit that Kolkata is one of the murkiest of Indian cities. Yet, it was great to find out that the whole city is under the works of getting spruced up. Got the chance of checkin out prototypes of a few of the new flyovers that are being constructed...and trust me, they were certainly awesome!!

Anonymous

Saturday, November 12, 2005 12:18:00 AM

hey dude
u didnt mention about ur trip to delhi ....

rahul

Anonymous

Thursday, November 24, 2005 1:16:00 PM

Shweta,
Sayantan belongs to Kolkota...!!