Astrology - What a waste!

Hmm...So, does this guy look anywhere like your family or the neighbourhood astrologer? At least I find them all pretty comic. I find it quite strange, how some people are so much concerned about what their so-called horoscopes say. It rather disgusts me to the utmost to find people actually planning their days according to some crackpot who'd prepared their janmpatri. What a waste!

Yes, it's true that I'm an Atheist. But does that have any bloody thing to do with believing and not believing in astrology & it's various tentacles? I just find it funny how some people give it all the importance of their lives. Okay, I'm not really thrashing the very art. It does have it's implications. I've had quite a few proofs of it's level of accuracy in my own life. But, correct me if I'm wrong, one is also capable of turning one's own fate by his deeds. I feel one should just go by one's own business, without thinking much about the future.

I know, I'm talking like a kid. But I'm just too tired right now to actually write properly. Probably I'll follow up later when I got some time in my hand. Just felt like writing up something right now after reading a post written by my girlfriend. I was too pissed to even comment to that.

Related Posts by Glossary



2 Thoughts:

Anonymous

Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:58:00 PM

I am sorry

Shayon

Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:26:00 PM

You know something sweetheart? Just believe in yourself and in the strength of our relationship. If we do mean to fail in our relationship, we inecitably shall...but that doesn't mean we already start worrying because of our astrology. Just have faith and I'm sure we can make it succeed. And yeah, I love you a lot. And always remember one thing, always try to avoid doing stuffs that might make you feel sorry for, later on. You can't always help it, but you sure can be a bit more thoughtful. Love You!