Days are gonna be interesting now!

Festive times are in the offing! Got our college fest UTKARSH coming up from the 16th of January, Monday. Although, majority of the excitement had been murdered by our b**s***d Director by cancelling the proposed Rock Concert by Euphoria, we are still working our best to make it a success. Afterall, it's our own college and the fest, our brain child.

I won't really be able to participate in most of the events, 'coz of personal reasons. However, one event I'm looking forward to, with bated breath, is Dumb Charades. I don't think it's a very new concept for you. It's just like those games where one of the team members is to enact some movie & the others are to guess the same. However, here, we get not just movies but also songs, famous dialogues, proverbs & idioms, names of companies & their tag lines etc. The rounds are also pretty innovative. Until last year, my teammates were my good ol' friends Dion & Mehul. But this time, Mehul shall be off to his home in Delhi. So, we're in desperate need of another teammate & that too soon. Let's see how things work out. I've already asked a guy named Ashwin George but he says he isn't sure. The very problem is both me & Dion are good in english movies, but suck big time in hindi. And as for me, I'm for of an actor than the guesser. So, we certainly need someone who's good enough in hindi movies and in the sports & politics section as well.

Well, after the fest, we've got our college sports meet and then again inter-NIT sports meet. Then on the 3rd of February it's Saraswati Puja. So, on the whole, the next 2-3 weeks are gonna be both busy and fun. And yeah, I'm definitely gonna post out a lot of pictures of the college festivals and the various meets. So, do keep in the lookout, guys! You're certainly gonna be in for a lot of eye-candy, if you know what I mean! ;-)

Related Posts by Glossary



4 Thoughts:

Anonymous

Friday, January 13, 2006 2:48:00 PM

This is really interesting.. coz I am good at guessing when it comes to Dumb Charades....so do we talk in sign Languages from now on...???

Anyways have fun..!!

Shayon

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:26:00 PM

Well...I too do wish that you'd been my partner. Got screwed up with a Hindi movie. We knew it, we get anything in Hindi & we were Dead!

Nikhil

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:25:00 PM

hi!
thnx for the new year wishes!
and I'm back!(isn't it the 1232348392th time i'm saying this!!)

Shayon

Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:50:00 AM

Hey Nikhil, for the 1232348392th time, Welcome! ;-) Well, I'm sorry I couldn't really go through your travelogue, but I promise I'll do that soon. By the way, Happy New Year again!