A li'l indulgence before the New Year!

Yippee...this's awesome! Guess what? Dad got me a band new Sony camcorder for this New Year. Well, it's actually the Bengali New Year & it's on the 15th of April.

Yeah, I'm home now. Some problems had cropped up back in college (will tell you about that some other time) and so we had been sent back home for a few weeks, till the situations get better back there! It's been a long trip. Moreover, hadn't been keepinh good health either, for the past few days. And tot op it, my usual lethargy to update this page. Though it hurts to realise the amount of readership I've lost in the past 3 months, something I'd been working my ass off to improve right snce the first, I just couldn't muster up enuff to sit before my monitor and type out, just like the good ol' days. All I do these days is visit Orkut and read Tech News online. Have been spending mammoth hours in the bed, a concept that had been alien to me for the past 20 years of my life! I can't belive it, my lifestyle has changed so bloody drastically. Shall have to do something about it, it seems.

Oh by the way, here's the pic of the camcorder I got. Yea, it was meant to turn you greener ;-)! Am I not evil? HeHeHe..!!


Related Posts by Glossary



1 Thoughts:

shanoob

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:50:00 PM

hey dude...
a new instru to contribute for topfloor fun is it ??? !!!