Wow...What a Break!


Sitting in the class right now. The subject being lectured is Signals & Systems and the topic of the day is Block Diagrams. Although the prof seems to be quite enjoying the lecture, half the class seems to be yawning and the rest, already asleep! I, myself had been wondering for quite a while, to constructively utilise this time when suddenly this fact came to my mind that it's been almost 2 months since I last posted anything on Blogger. So, finally decided to actually write something here.

Well...you wondering where I've been screwing myself all this while? Frankly speaking, after the row over my posting the freshers video online (check out the previous post for more on this), I'd lost the very zeal to publish anything anymore. And well...the momentum continued! Moreover, once I stopped writing...I got so bloody lazy that used to cringe at the very thought of writing anything online anymore.

However, thanks to Sakshi, here I am finally publishing this post in here. It's been Sakshi who'de been coaxing me for 2 months now to post something or the other. I remember, once she asked me never to be lazy about stuffs I'm passionate about. That statement of hers had hit me pretty hard! I'd been trying to write since then but the opportunity never really came. Or rather, I failed to grab the occasional unobvious opportunities that came my way.

Quite a few things have happened in the past 2 months. Met a pretty serious bike accident, had a serious row with Sakshi, my mid-semesters got over, the asstt-HOD of my branch invited me to have dinner with his family, lost my lovely pair of floaters, have started playing FIFA after 3 whole years, bought a DVD writer, met my 2 cute li'l sisters on Holi, found & lost a friend within a month, paid up quite a bit of the money I owed to friends, my phone service provider SMART started the One India plan..etc..etc. Yeah, quite a lot many things have happened in my life in a pretty short time.

Oh yeah, I forgot something else. I got a job too! Now, just before u start congratulating, I must tell you that I didn't take it up. Actually, if I'd taken it up, I'd have to sacrifice my Bachelors' study as for now. And well, I wasn't really enthusiastic about that, right now.

Anyways, it feels good to be able to post again, after such a long time. Hope I don't get my bones all frozen very soon. Sayonara!

Related Posts by Glossary



6 Thoughts:

Anonymous

Saturday, March 25, 2006 10:05:00 PM

Hmmmmm....thanks a ton for writing the post....!!! WELCOME BACK Sweetheart...!!!

Anonymous

Saturday, March 25, 2006 10:06:00 PM

Hmmmmm....thanks a ton for writing the post....!!! WELCOME BACK Sweetheart...!!!

Anonymous

Sunday, March 26, 2006 12:07:00 AM

hey buddy
how r u?
waiting for ur mail
bye
rahul

...and hey , i didnt now that even sakshi calls u ' ton '.

Shayon

Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:58:00 AM

@ Sakshi
Hmm...I really really hope that I keep up the work in recent future too. Despite the last post..I'm still a bit rusty :p. Anyways, I'll surely try my best!


@ Rahul
Hey dude...wassup? U just read that I've been too lazy these days to write anything! It's actually 'coz of that I haven't been replying to your mails. I'm really sorry..but I promise I'll mail you soon. And no, she doesn't call me ton. What you read was "thanks a ton"...It's a way of speech!!

Anonymous

Sunday, March 26, 2006 6:42:00 PM

Welll... please dont get rusty Mr Ton... now that is a new name.. you got.. nd trust me you are living upto it..!!!

And rahul he has been very lazy to even reply to my mails...!!! And thanks a lot for telling another name to call him...!!!

Shayon

Monday, March 27, 2006 12:00:00 PM

Well...I'm sure when u get to know the real history behind that name, you wouldn't dare to call me that anymore ;-) And btw, how exactly do u think I'm living up to the name?