Thank You...!!

I thought that this would be the best way to write this post. Thanking everybody related to this community of bloggers. Wondering why am I thanking and all.. well... I won't be blogging anymore on blogger. But that really does not mean that I won't be blogging at all, I blog on Yahoo and I have been blogging there.

The reason.. well let's just say.. that I could not get the feel of blogger.. and that this space is unfamiliar makes it very uncomfortable to write.. and put thoughts in words... !!! (atleast for me)

No I am not gone forever.. I would be back.. .. but now... am in the quest of improving myself.. and once I gain that familiarity.. and that flow... I'll be back.. but till then. Thanks....and Adios.

Related Posts by Glossary



2 Thoughts:

Anonymous

Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:48:00 PM

Hey good job you guys are doing. keep on scribbling your thoughts and your activities. by the way how are you guys keeping up. What is happening in your front?

write more and keep scribbling

Shayon

Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:34:00 PM

wow...cnt believe this? do u too really follow mah blog orws it jst an one-off thingy? Neways, "we" r certainly doin pretty fine. As for me...jst regular coll n et al. u temme...hs been ages since last gt a hance to meet u. Where the fuck r u, these days, btw?