Happy 2007...!!!!!!


Few hours before the clock strikes 12.. and we turn into a new year that is full of new hopes.. and ofcourse loads of new resolutions that will be kept... and lots that will be forgotten.


Last year, the co owner of this blog.. and my dear guy... Shayon gave me a few resolutions that I was to live up to.. and I guess I did live up to them too.. though... losing weight.. ahem.. seems last priority.


Neways this year I have no list prepared.. rather I am planning to set up a few goals that I hope to achieve. ( Big talks.. letc how much I get accomplished..)


One thing I just cant come to terms with is the fact that 2006 is over.. ok... I know that this is really weird.. but .. this year started a second late.... and I think that its ending a second early. Time does fly.. fly fast.


There is a lot to look forward in the coming year. Here's wishing that things that were left unaccomplished get accomplished.. and next year on the last day... we look back in satisfaction.. to the start of another New Year.


Happy New Year....


For all the die hard party people....


Oprah Winfrey says..



The more you Praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to
celebrate.




Related Posts by Glossary



2 Thoughts:

Aniket Sapre

Saturday, January 06, 2007 6:47:00 PM

cool blog... I admire the way a change of calender makes every person upbeat.. resolutions... easier set than done... though if someone sets & achieves them as well... he/she deserves a nice pat on the back...

Sakshi

Monday, January 08, 2007 11:07:00 PM

absolutely.. they deserve more than just a pat in the back.