The Gods of Luck...


I have my political science paper tomorrow... I have yet to start with the studying thingy.. but I just couldnt help writing a one liner here...


The Gods of luck are here to stay.... May they bless you with what you say.

The weather is great.. and something very special about happen....

Oh! The Gods of luck stay happy on me...!!!

I have never asked for more.. just my little share of happiness that often gets ignored...

The Gods of luck are here to stay... May they bless you with what you say...!!!


Amen...!!!

Related Posts by Glossary



2 Thoughts:

zEaLoUsMe™

Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:57:00 PM

u wrote it urself???...neways if u didnt hardly matters..it is very innovative..hope god listens to me abt wat i say!

njoy tc!

Sakshi

Friday, March 02, 2007 11:19:00 AM

Yeah, ma'am its urs truely that wrote this. Thanks a ton...!!