Sorting Out My GMail Inbox


Almost everyone uses GMail these days. I'm sure, you do too. So, how much of space has Google allocated to you? How frequently do you check your mails? Do you check your inbox neat and sorted out? Do you even feel the need of keeping your inbox organized? Well, I do. It's been long long time since I last sorted out my GMail inbox, labeled the mails properly and created filters to suit my needs. I donno what got into my head today but I just got myself determined to get the heap sorted out and well, it took me about an hour to get the thing done to my satisfaction. I realized, I've been using up 698MB of Google's allocated 2892MB of real estate and I have over 3K of mails in my archives. Well, I am certainly a net freak, I guess. Thankfully, I still haven't run out of my GMail quota, at least. :-P

Related Posts by Glossary



3 Thoughts:

Sudipta Chatterjee

Friday, August 24, 2007 5:27:00 AM

Oh you can't run out of space there --- God bless free memory! :) But yes, a completely organized blog is one asset to have!

Sudipta Chatterjee

Friday, August 24, 2007 5:28:00 AM

Err... by blog I meant mail inbox :)

Shayon

Friday, August 24, 2007 11:00:00 PM

Trust me, I was surfing the web, the other day, when I actually stumbled across a Blogger's page who'd actually gotten his inbox filled up and had to buy 6GB extra, which used to cost 1$ yearly, some time back. Unfortunately, it's 20$ now. I wish I could post the link. Lost it by the time I happened to post this particulay piece. Damn public shared computers.