Update on the Labyrinth!

It's been a long wish, to be able to install a menu bar on this blog. There are so many information that I'd like to be available for the readers and it' was becoming too tough to accommodate them all on the sidebar. It was getting too cluttered. Well, thanks to Hans, I could finally set it up on my page. Do let me know what you think about it.

And yes, I've set up a new section in my page, called 'Bugs', where I'm going to report all the bugs that I could find on this site. These include wrong scripting, dead links and various other abnormalities that might hinder proper navigation on the site. As a reader, you too are requested to inform me any problems that you might come across. I shall try my level best to sort things out.

Related Posts by Glossary



0 Thoughts: