GameBox National Championship 2008 - Awesome WarCraft Video

If you are from India then I am sure you must have heard about the National cyber games competitions being held by Reliance & Intel. These competitions are going to be organized in Reliance Web Worlds where the competitors are first going to pitch up against each other in one store and then within the zone and finally in the national level. The competitions start on January 28th, 2008 while the finals being slated on the 9th and 10th of February, 2008. The games that are to be played are Counter Strike, Age of Mythology, Half Life 2, NFS - UnderGround and The Frozen Throne.

If you are a regular in this blog, you must be aware of me being a great WarCraft fan. Hence, I got myself registered for the competition, yesterday. Unfortunately, I haven't played the game for over 6 months now and hence am absolutely out of practice. I was just checking out a few YouTube videos yesterday when I stumbled onto this awesome one that showed how Human raped the Orcs in almost 5 minutes. If you are a Warcraft fan, this is a must watch for you.

Related Posts by Glossary



0 Thoughts: