Me - The Eccentric..!!!

Hmm...trust me, it's no microscopic pic of Spirogyra and neither is it Volvox algae. Coming to layman terms, it's actually just a small plant in my house that I'd clicked with the cam's lense all buried into the leaves, switched off all the surrounding lights and got the night vision on. And well, here's the final effect for you..!!


I'm sure it's a bit easy for you to guess. Yup, they're the pins, all stuck into my stapler. Don't ask me, even I don't know how the idea suddenly struck me :-p !!


I just hope you don't cringe when I tell you what this one actually is :-) It's actually the drain mouth of my bathroom's sink!! LoL...!!!


This one's pretty simple. It's just the torch of my mobile, NOKIA 1108!!!!


Nah...this is no hill station...just a par of this year's Indian Railways Time Table. HeHe...I'm sure I got you on that..!!!


Okay, I won't say what this one is. I leave it on to you to figure it out. (Seriously, I'm just tryin to encourage you to leave something in my page after you go through it. Even a simple word of appreciation soars my adrenaline level sky high!)


This is no Canine's teeth, just the teeth of one of hundreds of humble air clips that belong to Ma! ;-)

And now...the best for the last! I'm sure I don't need to elaborate on what this one actually is, do I??

Related Posts by Glossary



2 Thoughts:

zEaLoUsMe™

Friday, January 19, 2007 3:07:00 PM

how the heck did u clic thses pics??? i mean such accuracy nd specially in the 1st pic u ve displayed???

zEaLoUsMe™

Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:35:00 AM

1 more ques....wats the meaning of the eccentric?...