Just a few random thoughts...

The countdown finally starts...the countdown to the ultimate doom...the end semester examinations for my 4th Semester. They say it's gonna be from the 22nd of May, till the 26th. And after the initial setback, there are the vivas and submissions in the pffing. That means, absolutely no chance, whatsoever, to get rid of this god-forsaken town until the 5th of June. And to add to the woes, I got my supplementary papers from the 12th of July. That means my Birthday's (July 07) screwed up royally, for sure. And then, Sakshi's expected in Mumbai around the end of June. She's supposed to be there for around a week & owing to my papers, it's gonna be so bloody tuff for me to be out with her each & every day. I'll be forced to glue my ass to the chair 24x7. Although I'm racking my brains to the best of my abilities, I'm not sure how much shall I accomplish.

Quite a few of my buddies, who were studying B. Sc., are gonna graduate in a few days. The rest have already started to prepare for their campus. It's hardly two months now till the recruiting companies start pouring into our campus. All my chums, who I started my college with, are gonna get placed & get their future secured. What a huge camaradarie the hostels have become. Folks have already completed the half of Barron's. The rest are trying to improve their communication & group discussion skills. A group or two have also started to converse in English, among themselves, 24x7. I look at them all and wonder if I too could've appeared in my campus placement examinations this time, had I not been a fool on the 3rd of August, 2004. I guess it's all pre-written on the forehead. Probably there's someone out there who has a storeroom, the size of Google Complex, filled with huge nore-books upto every nook & cranny. And in those note-books are where our fates are all written out, right from the first day to the last of our lives. Or if he/she happens to be tech savvy, there just might be a chance for our fates to be digitised into terabytes of intellectual real estate!!

Related Posts by Glossary



2 Thoughts:

Anonymous

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:19:00 PM

All I would say is- there is always a good behind all the bad... trust me.. its the truth.. and sweetie- just work very hard... and that is it...!!! love you...!!

Shayon

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:44:00 PM

Well, I'm certainly tryin a lot this time. I just hope it all pays up, hun!!