Happy Birthday...!!!


No its not Shayon's Birthday... and no, it's not my birthday either... then who??? Well while I was going thru the archives of our blogpage..(Its still Shayon's blogpage.. but... feels good to call it mine too..) I realised that this blog page has completed a year.. now in august.
The very first post that had been put down on Blogger was in August last year.. and now it has been an year since blogger became the part and parcel of Shayon's life... and I have to thank blogger that if nothing else.. it did give me inspiration to write and learn to pour out my thoughts with words to the whole world. As a blogger I am neither much read nor is my blog page so great. Its on yahoo but I am content.. and why not... I am not a computer freak.... just know my basics.. and that passes me off well... It actually took lot of efforts to just make a page on the yahoo website.. blogger as per my standards is very sophisticated.

Not only giving me an inspiration- the concept of blogging actually gave me li'l details of wats been happening on the other end of Shayon. Not that we don't talk on the phone and all.. last year, there were hardly any schemes with the cell phone connection providers and there was always the shortage of money.. so talking on the phone was for restricted minutesand the rest of stuff was mail.. which Shayon is still very lazy to write so it finally came down to blogging out his days on this blog page.

Something that is really facinating is that intially I was attracted to Shayon's style of writing the way he expressed his thoughts through words. There are very few people in this world who can hold the people's attention through the words they speak or write. and Shayon is one of them. He knows how to for opinions and then express them diplomatically. I am the one who is doing law and his tacts amazes me to no exent.

I know that I am no match to him... but nonetheless I plan to keep on updating his blog page.. he is just too busy juggling his life in college between friends, academics and yeah me also...!!!His last year has been very adventerous and all his adventures have been shared by his friends on this blog page... Hoping that he would be absle to spare lil more time and jot in a few lines on his beloved blog page...!!!
Here is to him and Shayon's labyrinth- Cheers...!!!

Related Posts by Glossary



5 Thoughts:

Shayon

Monday, August 14, 2006 1:46:00 PM

Wow...this post was certainly quite a surprise for me. Yes, I did pla to write an anniversary post but, as u said, am too busy to even scrap people back on Orkut...and writing a whole post...man, I hope I can get back to my love soon, literally! Can't thank u enuff for this beautiful post, hun. Now I'm convinced...I wasn't wrong when I'd asked you to b a guest writer in my page. And yes, this page's not just mine, but ours, trust me. Love you loads!!

Sakshi

Monday, August 14, 2006 8:17:00 PM

Great... thank the devil that you liked the post...!!!love u too

<- Merck ->

Sunday, August 20, 2006 1:55:00 PM

I must say dude you've managed quite a site here. Impressive.
Yeah, I've been writing some crap for about a month now...nothing comparable to your blogging activities. :)
So, you've been real busy with college...hmm...keep up the good work is all I can say. ;)

Sakshi

Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:38:00 PM

Thank You....!!

Shayon

Monday, August 21, 2006 12:56:00 PM

Hullo Paresh,
Wassup mate? Well, yeah...i've been keepin pretty bz lately. N moreover, this page is now nt jst mine bt belongs to sakshi as well. Oh btw, did I introduce u two?