No I am not justifying.....

Always marry someone who loves you.. and not the one you love.. coz the one who loves you would always keep you happy....!!

Isn't this a very famous saying.. and an advice that we often end up giving our friends when they are in dilema. But why not marry someone whom you love and who loves you back... that would make it work...But what happens when you are married.... and then you fall in love....??? You find someone who understands you better than your spouse... and who loves you....

No I am not justifying extra marital affairs... atleast I dont expect that off a marriage that has culminated out of love .. and no,compromise would ever need to encounter the fate of extra marital affairs.

I am not Shayon™... and I just came back after watching KANK....... but for all those who don't know what I am talking about.. its Karan Johar's latest flick- Kabhi Alvida na Kehna. I am not giving you a review about the movie coz I am a fan of Karan, Shah Rukh and Abhishek... and any movie involving all of them and other great actors is bound to be the greatest.. atleast for me.

Yeah one thing is certain though.. that the question that Karan has asked is relevant... what if.. you meet your love after you have been married??

Now before you start raising the eyebrows saying that you wont get married if there is no love.. then lemme tell you something that I belive in.. often we end up marrying people who are either strangers.. as in arranged marriage and fall in love with them.... or if not the one we love we end up marrying our great friends coz we know them and they know you.. and then... friendship takes over love and then there is no place for love....

But what if destiny plays its game.. and you meet the person who you fall in love with.. what are you going to do... resort to infidelity... or go up to ur partner and tell them that you have fallen in love...

Can you stay in a relationship that is nothing more than a compromise....???

I will not give an opinion.. because I am in love... and I know that I would never be able to love someone else.. because destiny played its role in making me meet my guy... any relationship other than this would sure be a compromise with me.... I want you to answer.... Can you love..?? What do you do.. when in your fast running life.. you meet the love of your life... and you are married to someone else... what do you do....???

Related Posts by Glossary



6 Thoughts:

Sour-ing Mercury

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 2:35:00 PM

I take your word ... Planning KANK tonight .. Lets see if what you say is what I think.

Sakshi

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:50:00 PM

Do let me know what you think of it...

<- Merck ->

Friday, August 25, 2006 1:00:00 PM

I think I'll go in for a threesome :D
Cheers!

Sakshi

Friday, August 25, 2006 3:51:00 PM

Hmmm.. ur paresh right??? I expected that from you...!!! Can you guys ever BE serious...

<- Merck ->

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:35:00 PM

Yup, that's me...at your service. (bowing low ;)
Well, I didn't know you expected anything of me...hmm...Shayon must have mentioned quite a bit about me. Its a pity I couldn't get to meet you this July...
Anyways keep up the blog job & take care. Adios.

Shayon

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:30:00 PM

hi dude...so, u hv been frequenting my page, eh? chalo...at least i have someone to visit me! holla, btw?