CGL Laboratory

Refering to one of my older posts, I'd already mentioned that I've been interning in Crompton Greaves for the past 1 and a half months. Courtesy my new mobile, clicked a few snaps of the laboratory today. I thought I'd share them with you.

Here is the lab. The instruments are pretty much okay in size. They say, the whole lab of instruments are worth 15 crores, in all!


This is the other side of the lab.


That's my personal space. That's the lappy I work on. The instrument beside it is used to test hardnedd of copper strips used in the manufacture of Transformers.


The oven that you can see here, is used to find out the amount of gaseous components dissolved in Copper.


This one is used to measure the viscosity of Transformer Oil using a test called Vicker's Test. Sorry, forgot the name of the instrument :-P.

Related Posts by Glossary



1 Thoughts:

Karma

Monday, June 25, 2007 6:13:00 PM

well, dude...it sure does look fabulous...but dotcha think u shud not display these photo in public...its the main interiors of the company and it might be an infringement of secrecy....anyway i might be calling false alarm.But sure u are working in heaven...wish u had to slog ur ass in boiler and swithyard...oh!what a lovely place....