And the Taj says "Thank you"

The date that was the most luckiest came and went. And sure enough, it was a lucky day too for our very own Taj.

The Final list is out, and Taj has made it to the Seven Wonders of the world. I am sure if it were allowed a thank you speech, the monument of love would have said - That finally, people showed their love to me. Thank you India....!!!

As an after thought, thanks a ton ppl, atleast thenks to those to whom I nagged alot to vote for Taj...!!!

Related Posts by Glossary



2 Thoughts:

Shayon

Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:10:00 PM

Well...all I'll say is thanks to Taj, quite an interesting discussion has cropped up in the wall mag ;-) Thanks Taj!!

Karma

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:05:00 AM

well,we are having nice time haven't we.There's yet another post on Taj. Do have ago...I am waiting for comments
http://karma-through-the-looking-glass.blogspot.com/2007/07/wah-taj-through-looking-glass.html