Labyrinth Back In Business

A Sigh Of ReliefFinally I heave out the sigh of relief. As I'd mentioned in my last post, Labyrinth had been blocked by Blogger, categorizing it as a potential spam blog. However, after I asked them to review my blog, I just got the clean chit today. This is what the support guys at Blogger had to say:

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team

Well, all the while when Labyrinth was blocked, I had been trying to figure out a way to contact the Blogger support and ask them a few questions but I realized there's not a single place where they've put up their email address where the users might be able to reach to them? Do you think it's right? Or is it that I'm too naive to figure out the contact info?

Related Posts by Glossary



0 Thoughts: