Labyrinth Getting Revamped!

Hi,

Shayon's Labyrinth is up for change. The yellowish colored theme is passé now and a fresh feel shall be induced. There's a huge chance that by the time you read this post, the look and feel of the blog has already changed. And just in case it still hasn't, that's because it's still in the transition.

Yes, before I forget, I would need a good logo for my blog and since I ain't that great a graphic designer myself, I'd like to ask you if you'd be kind enough to help me out. In that case, kindly shoot me a mail to shayon.pal+labyrinth@gmail.com and I shall get back to you within 24 hours.

Moreover, I shall have to get all my previous widgets back up and working, so it's going to take some time. Kindly bear with me.

Thanks.

Related Posts by Glossary



0 Thoughts: