Shayon's Labyrinth Has Moved - Update Your BlogRoll And BookMarks

Shayon's Visiting Card - Click To Enlarge Image (It Will Open In New WindowYes, Shayon's Labyrinth has moved. It's been a long journey, from Rediff to Yahoo 360 to Blogger and finally Shayon's Labyrinth. I've finally moved to a domain of my own. I've been planning the shift for almost a month now but haven't been able to because of heavy schedule. The domain registrar from whom I bought the domain is ResellerBrand. As of now, I'm pretty impressed with the service. Although the transition was a little rough but thankfully I could finally make it. Soon, I plan to post a tutorial on how to shift your blog from Blogger to a domain of your own. I think, if I share my experience of the shift, it'll be much easier for other bloggers to follow suit. The new URL to Shayon's Labyrinth is http://www.shayonslabyrinth.com/ but don't you worry, even if you use the previous URL http://my-labyrinth.blogspot.com/ you shall be automatically redirected to this blog. However, since I later plan to shift to WordPress platform, it'd be good for you to bookmark this link at the earliest. And yeah, our RSS feed link still remains the same.

Above is the picture on the new visiting card that I'm planning to print up soon, now that I plan to take up writing as a full time profession. Do give it a look and tell me what you think about it. I'd love it if you too have a visiting card and share it with me. That way, I too can get an idea of how my fellow bloggers design their own cards.

Happy Blogging!

Related Posts by Glossary



8 Thoughts:

Unknown

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:13:00 PM

Ok! Thanks for the tip! I updated your link from BioTecK.nl! ;)

Shayon

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 6:46:00 PM

Hey, thanks man! Tell me something, what blogging platform do you use?

Craftcravesandwanderlust

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:35:00 PM

hi sweetheart! I just checked out your blog!! i know u must feel priviledged n all! i must say..i'm impressed! keep up the great work...all the best...lotsa love...

Craftcravesandwanderlust

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:35:00 PM

hi sweetheart! I just checked out your blog!! i know u must feel priviledged n all! i must say..i'm impressed! keep up the great work...all the best...lotsa love...

Craftcravesandwanderlust

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:35:00 PM

hi sweetheart! I just checked out your blog!! i know u must feel priviledged n all! i must say..i'm impressed! keep up the great work...all the best...lotsa love...

Craftcravesandwanderlust

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:35:00 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.
zEaLoUsMe™

Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:28:00 PM

awesome!!! congratzzz!!!

Shayon

Friday, January 25, 2008 10:17:00 AM

@ Sukanya
Hey, thanks a lot for the wishes. How do you do, by the way? It's been long since last we had a word!

@ Zealousme
Thanks, hun. How r u doin, by the way?