Shayon's Labyrinth - Number Games For January '08

Are you a publisher / blogger yourself? Do you fret over the visitors' statistics on your website? How often do you check up the statistics? Once in a year? Once in a month, a week or is it once in an hour? Yes, such obsessed was I, even a month or so back. Those days, the only place where I would play my number crunching games were on FeedBurner. But then, on January 14th, 2006 I finally decided to embrace Google Analytics. Man, ain't I thankful to Google for overwhelming me with all those charts, tables and graphs! So immense is their weight that after a week, I almost stopped following the numbers. It did help me in the end, though, since that made me stop bask in the glory of every 100 new pageviews and start putting in more effort in the content creation for this blog.

Anyways, it's the last day of the month now and starting today, I plan to post traffic details of my blog on the last day of every month. Although the data is just for 14 days, I hope I can quadruple them by the time February passes by.

Stats of Shayons Labyrinth
Stats of Shayons Labyrinth
Stats of Shayons Labyrinth
Stats of Shayons Labyrinth
Stats of Shayons Labyrinth
Stats of Shayons LabyrinthI know it's a sin to end this post here and that I must also write an analysis over these figures. Unfortunately, I am currently too saturated and tired to do the same. I've started with giving out the monthly figures, this time. I promise I shall also start with the analysis, next time onwards. In the mean time, if you wish to write a guest post on my blog, while dissecting these figures, I shall be more than happy to accommodate you. And yes, if you wish to have some more data for the same, all you need to do is drop in a comment.

Related Posts by Glossary



1 Thoughts:

Unknown

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:29:00 PM

Hi there,

Found your blog from Untwisted Vortex. If you're really serious about that goal of quadrupling your traffic, I've got a couple of suggestions:

1. Post on a regular basis. Repeat visitors like it! If possible, write something new every weekday.

2. Submit your pages to StumbleUpon (stumbleupon.com)

3. Comment on other blogs. If you read something and have a reaction that's constructive, share it! Other people will be bound to take notice.

Good luck :)